1. Preheat oven to 350*F, adjust oven rack to middle position
2. In an 8 inch ovensafe pan medium heat and cook the bacon until some of the fat cooks out and is just starting to crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan, retaining the fat. Add the mushrooms and onions and a bit of butter if needed. Sauté until brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Whisk together the eggs and cream or milk, add the salt, pepper, and any other herbs you might want. Add the cheese and mix together.
4. Once the mushrooms and onions are ready remove the pan from the heat, pour the egg mixture into the pan and give the pan quick stir to combine everything. Put it in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Its done as soon as the the cheese just starts to brown.
5. Let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!